Beet is an excellent source of vitamin A and vitamin C.This is an easy and delicious pickle and it can be served with chappathi or rice.
- Beet (chopped into small pieces) – 200 gms
- Garlic (cut lengthwise) – 7-8 nos.
- Green chilly (cut lengthwise)- 3
- Ginger (chopped) – 2 tbsp
- Pickle Powder – 3 tbsp
- Kashmiri red chilly powder – 2tsp
- Sugar – 1/2 tbsp
- Vinegar – 1 cup
- Mix all the ingredients and stir well.Keep the pickle in a air tight bottle. Here i used Saras pickle powder and you can add more chilly powder if you like more spicy.
- your pickle is ready to eat from the next day onwards and as days pass it tastes great.:)
Note: To avoid staining your fingers, wear gloves when handling beets.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]BeetRoot Pickle (Beetroot Achar),