Moghlai literally means “fit for royalty”..Mughal cuisine is considered as the richest and most lavish cuisine and the secret of this exotic taste comes from the chefs of mughal emperor’s kitchen .This egg curry is less spicy and prepared using milk,coconut milk and curd..
- Boiled Eggs -3
- Onion(chopped) -2
- Green chilly – 3
- Ginger-garlic paste – 2tbsp
- Tomato(chopped) – 2
- Coconut milk – 1 cup
- Curd – 2tsp
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Jeera powder – 1/4 tsp
- Kashmiri chilly powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder -1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 1/2tsp
- Garam Masala powder – 2tsp
- Cashewnuts – 6
- Almonds – 8
- Ghee -4tsp
- Soak almonds and cashew nuts in warm water for sometime.(peel off almond skin before grinding)
- Grind almond,cashew,chopped onions,ginger-garlic paste,and greechilly into a fine paste.
- Heat ghee in a pan.Add the masala paste to it and saute well..Add milk little by little in quantity and stir well till oil seperates.
- Add jeera powder,chilly powder,coriander powder,garam masala powder,chopped tomatoes,curd,salt and stir well.
- once it gets dry,Add coconut milk to it and boil for 1-2 mins.
- Add boiled eggs to it and mix.Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve warm with roti or rice.