- Paneer (cut into cubes) – 50 gms
- Soya chunks – 1/4 cup
- Green peas (boiled)- 1/4 cup
- Onion (medium) – 1
- green chilly -3
- Tomato -1
- Ginger -garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 2tsp
- Red chilly powder – 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Grated coconut – 2 tbsp
- Fennel seeds(perumjeerakam) – 1 tsp
- coriander leaves to garnish
- Soak soya chunks in hot water for 10 mins and then squeeze the water out.
- Grind coconut and fennel seeds into a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan. saute chopped onions,green chilly ,ginger-garlic paste,chopped tomato and all the masala powders well.
- Add Soy chunks, and paneer cubes to it and mix.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and cover and cook for 5 mins.
- once it is cooked well open the lid and add the coconut paste to it .
- Add boiled green peas to it and boil for 5 mins.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
This recipe goes to JFI-Paneer
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Soya Paneer Curry,