My 6 yr old daughter is a big fan of paneer and she loves it in any form. As egg and paneer contains lot of proteins, its a healthy curry for kids.Tastes great with chapathi and most Indian breads (all forms of naan, roti etc).
- Paneer (cottage cheese) – 150 gms
- Onion – 2
- Egg – 1
- Capsicum (chopped) – 1
- Ginger –garlic paste – 1tbsp
- kashmiri Red chilly powder – 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1tsp
- Tomato (chopped) – 1
- Tomato sauce – 2tsp
- Soya sauce – 2 tsp
- Vegetable oil
- Curry leaves or coriander leaves
- Heat oil in pan. Saute ginger-garlic paste and chopped onions.
- Once onion turns golden brown in color, add tomatoes, capsicum, red chilly powder, turmeric powder, salt to it and mix.
- Add egg to it and scramble well.Add tomato sauce and soy sauce to it.
- Finally add paneer cubes to it. cover and cook with little water for sometime.
- Remove from heat and garnish with curry leaves.
- Serve hot with Roti or Rice.
This goes to JFI-Paneer