Brownie Butter Cake is my kid’s favorite and this is a yummy treat for chocolate lovers.This is a combo of brownie and butter cake.
For Making Brownie
- Dark Chocolate(broken into pieces) – 140 gms
- Butter(unsalted) – 1/4 cup
- Brown Sugar – 1/4 cup
- Egg –1
- All purpose flour/Maida – 1/4 cup
For Butter Cake
- Butter(unsalted) –1/2 cup
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Eggs – 2
- All purpose Flour – 1 cup
- Baking powder –1/4 tsp
- Fresh Milk – 50 ml/3 1/2 tbsp
- Grease and line a loaf pan with aluminium foil.Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
- To make brownie,melt chocolate and butter on low flame.Remove from fire and leave it to cool.Stir in brown sugar until blended.
- Add egg and mix well.Fold in flour,gently to get combined well.
- Pour the prepared batter into the baking pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- In the mean time,we can make batter for butter cake.Take a bowl and add butter and sugar and beat well until creamy.Add eggs one at a time while beating.
- Fold in sifted flour and baking powder into the mix.Add fresh milk to get a nice batter.
- Once brownies are done ,remove from oven and spread the butter cake batter over hot brownie.Butter cake batter will melt instantly.
- Before putting into the oven,Just tap the pan to get evenly spread and smooth on top.
- Bake at 320f/160c for 25- 30 minutes.To check the doneness of the cake,insert a toothpick in the Centre and if it comes out clean it is done.
- cut into desired pieces and serve.
This is a mix of chocolate and vanilla and looks similar to zebra cake.kids will definitely love this yummy cake.
For White Batter
- Eggs- 4
- Butter – 1 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
- Flour – 3 cups
- baking powder – 2 tsp
- salt – 1/4 tsp
For chocolate Batter
- Cocoa powder – 3 tbsp
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Preheat Oven at 350degree F.Grease one 9 inch round pan and dust with flour or spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Also you need 2 1/4 cup scoops,one for chocolate and one for white batter.
- In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients flour ,salt, and baking powder.
- In another bowl mix cocoa powder,milk and sugar.
- Mix butter with sugar until creamy.Add eggs one at a time until all is well mixed.
- Remove two cups of the white batter and mix with chocolate batter.
- Start with the chocolate batter.Put one scoop into the center of the pan and let it spread out by itself.Do not touch the batter once in the pan.
- Next put a scoop of the white batter in the center,on top of the chocolate batter.continue to alternate the batters,working quickly and letting each s coop of batter spread out evenly on it sown.
- it should look like chocolate and white circular rings on top when finished.
- Bake for 50 minutes .Let cool for 15 minutes before removing from the pan.