This Mango shake is utterly delicious and a perfect refreshing drink for the hot summer weather .
- Mango(ripe) – 2
- Milk – 2 cup
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Ice cubes – 5
- Peel off the skin and dice mangoes into cubes.
- In a Blender, blend mangoes together with milk, sugar and crushed ice cubes.
- Garnish with chopped mango pieces.Serve Chill.
:- For healthy reasons, it is advisable to use low fat milk and less sugar.:-)
This goes to Festival Food Summer Treat hosted by Priti and RD for summer hosted by Anu.
- Salad Cucumber(grated) -2
- Curd -1 cup
- Garlic pods -2
- Green chilly -2
- Asafoetida powder -1 pinch
- Mustard seeds -1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves -1 sprig
- Lime juice -1/2 tsp
- Oil -2 tsp
- Coriander leaves -to Garnish
- Peel and grate cucumber . In a Bowl, add grated cucumber to curd and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan. splutter mustard seeds.Add asafoetida powder,curry leaves,chopped green chilly, chopped garlic and saute well.
- Add the seasonings to cucumber mix.
- Add sugar and salt according to your taste.
- Garnish with chopped Coriander leaves.
- Serve with Fried Rice.
This goes to AFAM- Cucumber hosted by Neha .