Matar Paneer Bhurji-Scrambled Indian Cottage cheese and Green Peas-How to Make Matar Paneer Bhurji
- Paneer/Indian Cottage cheese(crumbled) – 250 gms
- Onion(chopped) – 1
- Tomato(chopped) – 1
- Green Peas/Matar(boiled)– 1/2 cup
- Garlic(chopped) – 2
- Ginger- 1 “ piece
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
- Red chilly powder – 1tsp
- Garam Masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves – To garnish
- Heat oil in a non- stick pan.add chopped onions,ginger, garlic and saute till onions are golden brown .
- Reduce the heat to medium and add chopped tomatoes.once it is soft,add turmeric powder,chilly powder,coriander powder, garam masala and stir well.
- Add crumbled cheese, boiled green peas,salt to it and stir to combine.
- cook until paneer changes color to golden yellow by stirring frequently and breaking apart paneer into small pieces using the spatula for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from fire.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.