This curry is prepared by making omelette and cooked in spices and coconut milk.It goes well with rice or roti.
For Making Omelette:
- Egg – 4
- Onion(chopped) – 1
- Green Chilly – 3
- Coriander leaves (chopped) – 1 tsp
- Celery – 1 tbsp
- Pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
For Masala Paste
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Red Chilly Powder –1 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder –2 tsp
- Fennel seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala powder –1/2 tsp
- Cashewnuts(make a paste) – 25 gms
- Ginger – 1 “ piece.
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Onion(chopped) – 2
- Tomato (chopped) – 2
- Green chilly – 3
- Vinegar – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves
- Coconut milk(thick) – 1/2 cup
- Coconut Milk (Thin) – 2 cups
- Make a paste of fennel seeds,coriander powder,red chilly powder,turmeric powder,garam masala,and ginger.
- In a bowl, add onion,green chilly,pepper pwoder,salt,coriander leaves,celery and eggs.beat well and make omelettes.cut omelette lengthwise.
- Heat oil in a pan.Saute chopped onions,tomatoes,green chilly and once it is done,add masala paste to it.
- once the raw smell goes,add thin coconut milk to it and stir well. let it boil.Add cashewnut paste mixed with thick coconut milk to it.Add it to the masala.
- Finally add omelette pieces to it and mix well.let it cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove from fire.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.serve with Rice or Roti.