As carrot and potato are rich in vitamins,both kids and adults love this dosa.This is a good combo with ulli (shallot) chammanthi or coconut chutney.
This goes to Srivalli’s Dosamela
Ingredients for Making dosa:
- Potato (medium)-2
- Carrot(medium) – 2
- Raw rice – 1 cup
- Onion -1
- Green chilly – 4
- Asafoetida – one pinch
- Curry leaves
- First peel off skin of potatoes and carrots and chop into small pieces.Boil till soft.
- Soak raw rice in water for sometime.
- To make dosa batter, grind raw rice with boiled veggies,green chilly chopped onions,asafoetida and curry leaves.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan and make dosas.
- Serve hot with ulli chammanthi.
To Make ulli chammanthi:
- Shallot -8
- Dry red chilly -2-3
- Coconut oil
Fry shallots and dry red chilly till light brown in oil.grind it into a fine paste. Add coconut oil and salt to it and mix well..