Baby corn in Palak Gravy
- Spinach(palak) – 2 bunch
- Baby Corn – 10
- Onion(chopped) – 2
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Tomato – 2
- Green chilly(chopped) – 3
- Cumin(jeera) powder 1/4 tsp
- Red chilly powder – 1 tsp
- garam Masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cashew nuts – 5
- Soak cashew nuts in warm water and grind it to a fine paste.
- Clean and blanch spinach .make a paste of it.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped onions,ginger garlic paste,green chilly and saute well
- Add tomato paste and red chilly powder to it and mix.
- once it is done add spinach paste,cumin powder,garam masala powder, salt to it add boil with required amount of water.
- once it starts boiling, add baby corn to it .cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- once gravy becomes dry add cashew nut paste to it and boil again for 5 more minutes on low flame.
- Serve with roti.
Recipe courtesy:Lakshmi Nair