- Prawn -1/2 kg
- Onion(chopped) -4
- Tomato paste -1/2 cup
- Ginger – garlic paste -1 1/2 tbsp
- Garam Masala -1 tsp
- kasoori methi powder-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1tsp
- Kashmiri chilly Powder-1 tbsp
- Coriander powder ? 1/2 tsp
- Cashewnut or Almond paste – 2 tbsp
- Coriander Leaves
- Wash and devein prawns.
- Heat oil in a kadai and fry chopped onions till brown in color.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and fry till the raw smell goes.
- Add turmeric powder , chilly powder,coriander powder and tomato paste and saute well.
- Then add prawns with little quantity of water and boil for 6 mins.(Don’t overcook prawns as they tend to become tough on overcooking)
- Add salt and kasoori methi powder.
- Add cashewnut or almond paste dissolved in 1 cup of water to get a thick gravy and add it to the curry and cook for 2-3 mins.
- Garnish with Coriander Leaves.
- Butter Mushroom – 500 gms
- Red Chilly powder – 1 tsp
- Ginger (chopped) 1 tbsp
- Onion (medium,chopped) – 2
- Coriander powder – 1 1/2 tsp
- Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coconut milk – 1/4 cup
- Mustard seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Dry red chilly -2
- Curry leaves – 4 sprigs
- Clean and wash mushrooms thoroughly.Marinate mushroom pieces with chilly powder,pepper powder,garam masala powder,salt and keep aside for half an hour.
- Cook marinated mushrooms with coconut milk till dry.
- Heat oil in a pan.Splutter mustard seeds,dry red chilly,curry leaves.Add chopped ginger,chopped onions and saute well..once onion turns brown in colour, add the cooked mushrooms to it and stir well..
- Serve with rice as side dish.
DISCLAIMER: Recipes on this website are my own personal attempts. Happy to help with any usage queries, but not responsible for any odd outcome of it. Enjoy!. The information on this page may not be reproduced or republished on another webpage or website without my consent. Please LINK TO US instead (and we do LOVE IT when you link to us, especially without asking our permission!)© 2013 iCookiPost