- Eggplants/Aubergine (cut lengthwise into 2“ piece) – 3
- Garlic(chopped) – 3
- Red Chilly Flakes – 1 tsp
- Thai Basil – a bunch of leaves /10 leaves
- Soy Sauce- 1 tsp
- Fish Sauce – 1 tsp
- Brown Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Heat oil in a pan.Saute garlic and once it is light brown, add eggplant pieces and saute well.
- once it is cooked and soft , (for 4-5 minutes) add red chilly flakes, soy sauce,fish sauce and sugar.
- Finally add basil leaves and toss well for a minute to get mixed.
- No need to add extra salt as there is already salt in two sauces.
- Serve with Thai fragrant Rice.