- Tutti Frutti – 2 tbsp
- Butter (room temperature) – 1/4 cup
- Castor Sugar(powdered Sugar)- 1/2 cup
- Egg –2
- Vanilla Essence- 1 tsp
- All purpose flour/Maida – 1/2 cup
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- Milk – 3 tbsp
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
- In a bowl,Beat butter and sugar.
- Add egg one by one and mix well.
- Add vanilla essence to it.
- In another bowl,Sieve maida and add baking powder to it.
- Then add maida in little quantities to butter – egg mix and mix well.Finally add milk and tutti frutti( before adding, dust tutti frutti with little flour to avoid settling at the bottom of the cupcake) to it.
- Transfer the batter into baking cups and bake for 20 minutes till done or a toothpick inserted in the center of cupcake comes out clean.
- spongy and yummy cupcakes is ready.
- you can make 8 cupcakes with the above recipe.