This is healthy and yummy for kids.
1.Bread slices – 6
- Grated carrot – 1
- Onion(chopped)- 1
- Tomato(chopped) – 2
- Egg -1
- Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cheese(grated) – 2tbsp
- Grated coconut – 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves -1/4 cup
- Mint leaves – 1/4 cup
- Butter – 1tbsp
4.Butter (Spread for bread slices)
- Heat oil in a pan.saute chopped onion,tomatoes and once it is done add beaten egg,salt to it and fry.Sprinkle pepper powder and grated cheese to it and mix well.
- For the green chutney,grind together coriander leaves,pudina leaves,grated coconut and salt to a fine paste.Add butter to it and mix well.
- Remove the crust and spread one side of bread slices with butter.Take one slice of bread and spread the carrot mix on it. Place another slice of bread on top of it .Spread green chutney .
- Place one more slice of bread on top.Press firmly and cut it diagonally using a knife and serve.
- Repeat the same with the remaining slices.
This recipe Goes to Monthly Mingle-Kids Lunches hosted by Meeta and Srivalli
- Urad dal – 250 gms
- Toor dal – 25 gms
- Spinach – 1 bunch
- Green Chilly -7
- Coriander Leaves
- Raisins – 25 gms
- Soak urad dal and toor dal in water for 1 hr.
- Grind it into a coarse paste with salt and green chilly.
- Add chopped coriander leaves, chopped spinach,salt ,fried raisins to it and mix well.
- Make round shapes with the mix and deep fry in oil till brown. Serve with tomato ketch up
Thanks Priyanka for passing me the “you make my day” award.I would like to pass this award to all my fellow bloggers who made my day with their wonderful comments .