Custard Cake/Eggless Custard Powder Cake
This is an easy and delicious cake made with custard powder
- All purpose flour/maida – 1 1/2 cup
- Custard powder(vanilla flavored) – 1/2 cup
- Milk -1 cup
- Granulated Sugar – 1 cup
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Baking soda – 1/4 tsp
- Vegetable Oil -1/2 cup
- Melted Butter – 2 tbsp
- Vanilla extract – 1/2 Tsp
- Preheat oven to 350 Degree F./180Degree C
- In a bowl,add milk ,vanilla extract and custard powder .Mix well using a whisk.
- Sieve maida,powdered sugar,baking powder and baking soda.This is to ensure baking powder and baking soda is spread evenly.
- Whisk all the dry ingredients together .
- Add oil,butter ,to it.
- Gradually add custard mix to it.Mix to get a creamy batter consistency.
- Grease the baking pan with butter paper and Pour the batter into it.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 35 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let it cool for 20 minutes.
- cut into pieces and serve