Easy Pineapple Ladoo/Pineapple Laddu
This ladoo is prepared with less ingredients and it tastes great.
- Pineapple(crushed) – 2 cups
- Grated Coconut -1 cup
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Cardamom Powder – 1 Tsp
- Roasted Rava – 1/2 cup
- Salt – a pinch
- Heat a Kadai.Add pineapple,sugar and grated coconut.
- Let the sugar melts and cook till it is dry.it takes about 10 to 15 mins on medium flame.
- Add ghee and cardamom powder to it and mix well.
- Once the mixture is warm,make balls out of it.
- Roll the balls in roasted rava.
- Serve as dessert festival season
- Store in airtight container in refrigerators for up to 5 days.
Recipe source:Cook with Teacher (YouTube channel)