This is a quick and easy spicy chicken dish with less ingredients available in your pantry.This recipe is adapted from a cookery show and because of the interesting dish name I wanted to give it a try. Adding shallots and Coconut oil gives good flavor and extra taste. This goes well with rice or roti.
- Chicken(cut into cubes) – 1/2 kg
- Shallots(chopped ,25 nos) – 1 cup
- Ginger –garlic paste – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Green Chilly – 6
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Red chilly powder – 1 tbsp
- Tomato – 2
- Curry leaves – 10 leaves
- Coconut oil – 1/2 cup
- In a bowl add all the ingredients except tomato pieces and mix well using hand.
- Heat a wide bottomed pan and transfer the mix to it. Don’t add water.cover and cook on low flame till chicken pieces are cooked well ..you can use dry red chilly instead of green chilly if you like.
- Finally add tomato pieces to it and mix well. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes to get mixed well the masala.
- Serve with rice or roti.