Brownie Butter Cake
Brownie Butter Cake is my kid’s favorite and this is a yummy treat for chocolate lovers.This is a combo of brownie and butter cake.
For Making Brownie
- Dark Chocolate(broken into pieces) – 140 gms
- Butter(unsalted) – 1/4 cup
- Brown Sugar – 1/4 cup
- Egg –1
- All purpose flour/Maida – 1/4 cup
For Butter Cake
- Butter(unsalted) –1/2 cup
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Eggs – 2
- All purpose Flour – 1 cup
- Baking powder –1/4 tsp
- Fresh Milk – 50 ml/3 1/2 tbsp
- Grease and line a loaf pan with aluminium foil.Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
- To make brownie,melt chocolate and butter on low flame.Remove from fire and leave it to cool.Stir in brown sugar until blended.
- Add egg and mix well.Fold in flour,gently to get combined well.
- Pour the prepared batter into the baking pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- In the mean time,we can make batter for butter cake.Take a bowl and add butter and sugar and beat well until creamy.Add eggs one at a time while beating.
- Fold in sifted flour and baking powder into the mix.Add fresh milk to get a nice batter.
- Once brownies are done ,remove from oven and spread the butter cake batter over hot brownie.Butter cake batter will melt instantly.
- Before putting into the oven,Just tap the pan to get evenly spread and smooth on top.
- Bake at 320f/160c for 25- 30 minutes.To check the doneness of the cake,insert a toothpick in the Centre and if it comes out clean it is done.
- cut into desired pieces and serve.