Egg Korma (മുട്ട കുറുമ)
This is a rich and spicy curry prepared using egg and it tastes great with Kerala Appam.
- Egg (boiled ) –3
- Onion(medium,chopped) –2
- Ginger-garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Tomato(medium,chopped) –2
- Green Chilly –4
- Red Chilly Powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala powder – 1 tsp
- Grated coconut – 1/2 of a coconut
- Fennel seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Coconut oil
- Curry leaves
- Grind grated coconut and fennel seeds into a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan. saute chopped onions,ginger-garlic paste,green chilly and chopped tomatoes.once it is done, add all the spice powders and stir well.once the raw smell goes, add coconut paste to it and mix.
- Add required amount of water and salt. cover and cook.
- Once the gravy starts boiling, add boiled eggs to it. Before adding eggs ,make slits so that the masala permeate into the eggs through the slits.
- Garnish with curry leaves.
- Serve with Kerala Palappam, roti or rice.