Kovakka Kichadi/Tindora Kichadi
This kichadi is prepared using kovakka in coconut mix and it tastes great with rice and can be served in sadhya as side dish.
- Kovakka /Tindora(cut into round pieces) – 1 cup
- Grated coconut – /12 cup
- Cumin seeds/jeerakam – 1 tsp
- Green Chilly – 2
- Mustard seeds(crushed) – 1/4 tsp
- Curd – 1 cup
- Marinate kovakka pieces with salt for 10 mins.Then fry in oil till golden brown.
- Grind coconut,cumin,green chilly,crushed mustard seeds and curd into a paste.
- Transfer the paste into a bowl.Finally add fried kovakka pieces, salt to it.Mix well.
- Kichadi is ready to serve.