This is healthy and yummy for kids.
1.Bread slices – 6
- Grated carrot – 1
- Onion(chopped)- 1
- Tomato(chopped) – 2
- Egg -1
- Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cheese(grated) – 2tbsp
- Grated coconut – 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves -1/4 cup
- Mint leaves – 1/4 cup
- Butter – 1tbsp
4.Butter (Spread for bread slices)
- Heat oil in a pan.saute chopped onion,tomatoes and once it is done add beaten egg,salt to it and fry.Sprinkle pepper powder and grated cheese to it and mix well.
- For the green chutney,grind together coriander leaves,pudina leaves,grated coconut and salt to a fine paste.Add butter to it and mix well.
- Remove the crust and spread one side of bread slices with butter.Take one slice of bread and spread the carrot mix on it. Place another slice of bread on top of it .Spread green chutney .
- Place one more slice of bread on top.Press firmly and cut it diagonally using a knife and serve.
- Repeat the same with the remaining slices.
This recipe Goes to Monthly Mingle-Kids Lunches hosted by Meeta and Srivalli
Sandwich Bread-2 slices
Almonds toasted- A Handful
How To Make:
Toast the bread until golden brown and crispy
Mash the bananas and spread over the slices of bread.
Sprinkle with almonds and serve at once.
kids will really like this evening snack.As Bananas blacken very quickly on contact with the air,peel and mash only when you are about to serve the toast..