This is a healthy preparation of salmon marinated in spicy green sauce and baked.hope all seafood lovers will definitely love this.
- Salmon(clean and cut into medium pieces) – 1 lb.
- Yogurt- 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder –1/4 tsp
- Cumin powder- 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice- 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
For Green Paste
- Ginger- 1/2 “ piece
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Green chilly –4
- Coriander leaves/Cilantro(chopped) –1/2 cup
- Onion(cut into slices) –1/2
- Mint leaves/Pudina (chopped) – 7
- Clove – 4
- Cinnamons tick – 1” piece
- Black peppercorns – 4
- Remove the outer skin of salmon.cut into medium pieces. Dry the pieces in a paper towel before marinating.
- In a blender add all the ingredients listed under green masala and grind it into a smooth paste.
- In a bowl, add salmon pieces,turmeric powder,cumin powder,coriander powder,and salt and mix well .
- Add yogurt,lemon juice, green paste to it and mix well so that the masala coats well with the salmon pieces.
- Marinate fish in refrigerator for about 5 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.Line a baking tray with aluminum foil and arrange the fish pieces.
- Brush the salmon pieces with little oil.Bake them on one side for about 15 minutes. once one side is done,turn over and bake again for another 15 minutes.It depends upon the type of oven you use for baking.
- Serve as starter or as side dish for rice.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Hariyali Salmon/ Salmon Fish In Green Sauce,