- Broccoli (cut into florets) – 250 gms
- Potato(chop into medium pieces) – 3
- Onion – 2
- Green Chilly – 2
- Cumin seeds(jeerakam) – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red chilly Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Boil potatoes and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan .Splutter cumin seeds. Saute chopped onion,chopped green chillyturmeric powder, red chilly powder, garam masala powder and once the raw smell goes, add broccoli and salt to it .cover and cook till done.
- Add boiled potatoes to it and mix well.cook for 2-3 mins
- Serve with rice
Iam sending this to SWC-Cooking with greens event hosted by Soumya.
- Spinach – 1 bunch
- Potatoes (medium) – 3
- Cumin seeds(jeera) – 1 tsp
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- Tomatoes 9chopped) – 2
- Boil potatoes with little turmeric powder,salt . Drain the water and keep aside
- Heat oil in a pan. Saute cumin seeds ginger -garlic paste,Add turmeric powder,chilli powder,coriander powder,garam masala and fry for few mins. add chopped tomatoes,chopped spinach and stir well.cover and cook till spinach is soft.
- Add boiled potatoes to it and stir continuously until it gets dry.
- Serve with roti and pickle.
Last week Divya of divyascookbook has passed me nice matters award. Thanks a lot divya.
“Nice Matters Award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world.”
now i would love to pass this award to
Vijaya of dailymeals
Priyanka of asankhana
Lakshmi of taste of Mysore
Asha of foodieshope
Once again i received the rocking blogger award .
Thank you so much madhavi for the award.
As carrot and potato are rich in vitamins,both kids and adults love this dosa.This is a good combo with ulli (shallot) chammanthi or coconut chutney.
This goes to Srivalli’s Dosamela
Ingredients for Making dosa:
- Potato (medium)-2
- Carrot(medium) – 2
- Raw rice – 1 cup
- Onion -1
- Green chilly – 4
- Asafoetida – one pinch
- Curry leaves
- First peel off skin of potatoes and carrots and chop into small pieces.Boil till soft.
- Soak raw rice in water for sometime.
- To make dosa batter, grind raw rice with boiled veggies,green chilly chopped onions,asafoetida and curry leaves.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan and make dosas.
- Serve hot with ulli chammanthi.
To Make ulli chammanthi:
- Shallot -8
- Dry red chilly -2-3
- Coconut oil
Fry shallots and dry red chilly till light brown in oil.grind it into a fine paste. Add coconut oil and salt to it and mix well..