Broccoli – Potato Sabzi (Broccoli urulakizhangu upperi)
- Broccoli (cut into florets) – 250 gms
- Potato(chop into medium pieces) – 3
- Onion – 2
- Green Chilly – 2
- Cumin seeds(jeerakam) – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red chilly Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Boil potatoes and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Splutter cumin seeds.
- Saute chopped onion, chopped green chilly-turmeric powder, red chilly powder, garam masala powder
- Once the raw smell goes, add broccoli and salt to it . Cover and cook till done.
- Add boiled potatoes to it and mix well.cook for 2-3 mins
- Serve with rice.