Aloo – Palak (Potato-Spinach Curry)
- Spinach – 1 bunch
- Potatoes (medium) – 3
- Cumin seeds(jeera) – 1 tsp
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- Tomatoes 9chopped) – 2
- Boil potatoes with little turmeric powder, salt. Drain the water and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Saute cumin seeds ginger-garlic paste, add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala and fry for few mins.
- Add chopped tomatoes, chopped spinach and stir well. Cover and cook till spinach is soft.
- Add boiled potatoes to it and stir continuously until it gets dry.
- Serve with roti and pickle.
Last week Divya of divyascookbook has passed me nice matters award. Thanks a lot divya.
“Nice Matters Award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world.”
now i would love to pass this award to
Vijaya of dailymeals
Priyanka of asankhana
Lakshmi of taste of Mysore
Asha of foodieshope
Once again i received the rocking blogger award .
Thank you so much madhavi for the award.