- Kerala Banana (ripe) – 2
- Cheese – 2tbsp
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Cardamom powder – 1 tsp
- Ghee – 1 tbsp
- Almonds (fried in ghee) – 2
- Boil bananas and mash well using spoon.
- Heat a pan. add cheese, sugar and mashed banana and stir fry till mix turns brown.
- Add cardamom powder, 1 tbsp ghee to it and mix.stir on low flame for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the banana mix into a ghee greased plate.
- Garnish with fried almonds.
- Once it is cool cut into desired shapes
This goes to Kids delight hosted by Srivalli