Noodles are all time favorite of kids. For this reason, you don’t have to tell them about its nutritional facts. As noodles contain lot of carbohydrates, it is good for kids to have it in their lunch box. Usually noodle packets have taste maker inside which contains ajinomotto and other artificial flavors which are usually considered unhealthy to consume. So as an alternative, you can create your own instant maker by using mixed vegetables or scrambled egg. It tastes so good that even fuzzy eaters won’t even notice that they are consuming an healthy diet comprising of enough carbohydrates and proteins.
- Noodles – 1 cup
- Onion(chopped) – 1/2 cup
- Mushroom – 1/2 cup
- Cabbage(chopped) – 1/2 cup
- Carrot(chopped) –1/4 cup
- French Beans(chopped) – 1/2 cup
- Green peas (boiled)– 1/4 cup
- Capsicum (chopped) 1/2 cup
- Chilly Sauce – 2 tsp
- Tomato Sauce – 1 tbsp
- Soy sauce – 2 tsp
- Vegetable Stock – 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves
- Boil water with salt and once it starts boiling add noodles to it.
- Once noodles become (usually it takes 1-2 minutes) soft,drain and rinse with cold water. Toss with 1 tbsp of oil to prevent stickiness.
- Heat oil in a frying pan (Wok).Add chopped onions to it and saute till light brown.
- Add chopped vegetables and vegetable stock to it.cover and cook till veggies are done.
- Toss Noodles once again and add it to the pan.
- Finally add chilly sauce,soy sauce, tomato sauce and mix well with noodles.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with Ketch up.