- Bread – 6 slices
- Carrot (chopped) – 2
- Onion(medium,chopped) – 2
- Tomato(chopped) – 1
- Garlic(chopped) – 1 tsp
- Green chilly – 2
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
- Fennel seeds(perumjeerakam) – 1/4 tsp
- Urad dal – 1/4 tsp
- Mustard seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Remove the sides and break bread into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan. splutter mustard seeds,urad dal,curry leaves.Saute green chilly ,chopped garlic, chopped tomato and fenugreek seeds.
- Once it is done, add chopped carrot and saute well.
- Add bread slices to it and mix well.
- Sprinkle some water and cover and cook for 2-3 mins.
- Garnish with curry leaves.