Potato Sagu Masala
- Green Chilly-2
- Mustard seeds-1 tsp
- Bengal Gram Daal (urad dal)-1 tsp
- Potato sagu masala-3 tsp
- Lemon Juice-1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves-as required
- Ginger-1/2 inch
- Salt-To taste
- Cook, peel and mash potatoes and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds and bengal gram daal.
- Add chopped onions, green chilly ,ginger and saute till golden brown.
- Add sagu masala, lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Add mashed potato with water to get desired consistency and simmer for about 5 mins.
- Garnish with curry leaves.
- Serve with your favorite indian bread.
You may also like...