Cauliflower Keema (Gobi Keema)
- Cauliflower/Gobi(medium) – 1
- Green Peas(boiled) -1/4 cup
- Onion(chopped) – 1
- Tomato(chopped) – 2
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tsbp
- Green Chilly -1
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Red chilly powder – 2 tsp
- Fennel Seeds(perum jeerakam) – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds (jeerakam) – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Leaves(chopped)
- Your favorite Oil
- Salt to taste
- Grate cauliflower florets finely or place into a food processor and coarse on slow speed until minced.
- Heat oil in a pan. Saute heavily chopped onions, tomato, ginger and garlic into a paste.
- Heat oil in a pan. Saute fennel seeds, cumin seeds, chopped tomato, chopped green chilly, turmeric powder, red chilly powder.
- Cook for a minute and add onion paste.
- Add cauliflower florets and simmer for 15 minutes stirring occasionally until the liquid has almost evaporated and cauliflower is tender.
- Finally add green peas, garam masala powder and stir well and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.