Easy Chicken Curry
- Chicken-1/2 kg
- Green chilly -4
- Ginger-Garlic paste-2tsp
- Cinnamon-1/2 inch
- Fennel seeds-1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Chilly powder-1 tbsp
- Corainder powder-1 tsp
- Corainder leaves
- coconut oil
- Make a paste of green chilly and shallots.
- heat oil in a kadai.Add chopped onions and saute till light brown.then add ginger garlic paste,green chilly paste.
- Grind cloves,bayleaves,cinnamon,fennel seeds and add to it along with chopped tomato pieces.
- once it is done,add chicken pieces with all masala powders and mix well
- .Check for salt.Add 1/2 cup of water and cook till chicken is cooked well.
- Garnish with corainder leaves.
You may also like...