This is a indo-Chinese spicy chicken dish that goes well with fried rice or roti as side dish or as an appetizer during birthday parties.
- Chicken breast (boneless,cut into small cubes) – 1/2 kg
- All Purpose flour/Maida- 2 tbsp
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp
- Egg white – 1
- Soy sauce – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Chilly sauce – 1 tsp
- Dry red chilly flakes – 1 tbsp
- capsicum(cut lengthwise,green red,yellow) –
- Onion(chopped) – 1
- Ginger –garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Dry red Chilly – 4
- Cashew nuts – 6
- Pepper powder(white) – 1 tsp
- Red chilly paste – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 1 pinch
- spring onion – 2
- Vegetable Oil
- For preparing batter,In a bowl, add maida,corn flour,1 tbsp soy sauce.1 tsp chilly sauce ,1 tbsp ginger garlic paste,egg white and salt.marinate the chicken pieces in batter for sometime .Fry in oil till golden brown.Use only vegetable oil for frying.don’t use coconut oil as it will spoil the taste of the dish,;-(
- Heat oil in a pan.Add dry red chilly,chopped onions,ginger garlic paste, cashewnuts and saute well.
- Add capsicum ,1/2 tbsp soy sauce,chilly paste,and white pepper powder to it and mix well.
- Finally add fried chicken pieces,sugar and spring onions. Mix well.
- Dragon chicken is ready to serve with fried rice or Roti.