Chicken Pakoda ( Chicken pakora)
- Chicken Breast – 100 gms
- Besan (chick pea flour) – 1 cup
- cumin seeds (jeerkam) – 1 tsp
- Fennel seeds(perumjeerakam) – 1/2 tsp
- Garlic (chopped) – 1/2 tsp
- Red chilly powder – 1 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves (chopped) – 1 tbsp
- Curry leaves(chopped) – 1 tsp
- Coconut oil
- Wash and clean chicken pieces and cut into lengthwise.
- To make batter, mix ingredients numbered 2 to 9 into a thick consistency.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the batter and deep fry in oil.
- Garnish with curry leaves.
- Serve with ketchup or chilly sauce.
- You can make prawn pakoda also using the same recipe.