Chilly Cauliflower (Chilly Gobi)
- Cauliflower (medium) – 1
- Egg – 1
- Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Plain flour ( Maida) – 1/2 cup
- Vegetable cube (i used maggi cubes for making stock) – 1
- Onion(chopped) – 2
- Ginger – garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Green chilly – 3
- Soy sauce – 1 tbsp
- Chilly sauce – 1 tsp
- Tomato sauce – 1tbsp
- Corn flour – 1tsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Curry leaves
- Red color(optional)
- Make a batter with pepper powder, beaten egg, maida, vegetable stock(or water ) and salt.Another method is to make a batter with maida, corn flour ,pepper powder and salt.
- Dip gobi pieces in the batter and fry in oil till light brown.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onions,ginger-garlic apste, green chillies, curry leaves and saute well.
- Add vegetable stock, soy sauce,chilly sauce, tomato sauce to it and stir well.
- Mix corn flour with water and add to it. Add fried cauliflower pieces,salt to tit and cook till dry.
- Add sugar to it and mix.
- Serve with Fried rice.