Cornflakes Biscuits/Cornflakes Cookies
Cornflakes Biscuits are easy to make and this butter crunchy cookies are a yummy treat to kids.
- Butter (softened) – 90 gms/ 7 tbsp
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Egg – 1
- All purpose Flour/Maida(sieved) – 1/2 cup
- Baking powder – 1/4 tsp
- Vanilla essence – 1/4 tsp
- Corn flakes(crushed) – 1 cup or as needed
- M& M candy
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F/180 degree C.
- In a Bowl, mix butter and sugar using a hand mixer till creamy.
- Add egg and vanilla essence to it and beat on low speed to get mixed well.
- Add all purpose flour and baking powder and beat on low to get combined well.
- Using a spoon, take spoonful of mix and make balls out of the mix.
- Place corn flakes in a large bowl.
- Roll each ball in crushed cornflakes to get coated well.
- Place each biscuits into a baking tray with some distance apart allowing them to spread while baking.Gently flatten using the palm of your hand.
- Place m&m candy on top of each biscuit.
- Bake for 20 minutes until it turns golden in color.
- Allow the biscuits to cool for 10 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.