- Custard powder(here I used vanilla flavor) – 3tbsp
- Milk – 2 cups
- Sugar – 6 tbsp
- Apple(cut into medium pieces) – 1
- Banana (peeled,cut into round slices)– 2
- Grapes (black seedless) – 1 cup
(You can add fruits like orange, strawberry, pomegranate seeds also)
- Mix custard powder with milk and bring it to boil.
- Stir continuously to avoid lumps.Add sugar to it.
- Once it thickens, remove from heat and let it cool.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 1 hr.once it gets cool it becomes more thick.
- Add fruits only at the time of serving.