Koon (Mushroom) Piralan
- Butter Mushroom – 500 gms
- Red Chilly powder – 1 tsp
- Ginger (chopped) 1 tbsp
- Onion (medium,chopped) – 2
- Coriander powder – 1 1/2 tsp
- Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coconut milk – 1/4 cup
- Mustard seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Dry red chilly -2
- Curry leaves – 4 sprigs
- Clean and wash mushrooms thoroughly.
- Marinate mushroom pieces with chilly powder, pepper powder, garam masala powder, salt and keep aside for half an hour.
- Cook marinated mushrooms with coconut milk till dry.
- Heat oil in a pan. Splutter mustard seeds, dry red chilly, curry leaves.
- Add chopped ginger, chopped onions and saute well. Once onion turns brown in color, add the cooked mushrooms to it and stir well.
- Serve with rice.