This is a mix of chocolate and vanilla and looks similar to zebra cake.kids will definitely love this yummy cake.
For White Batter
- Eggs- 4
- Butter – 1 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
- Flour – 3 cups
- baking powder – 2 tsp
- salt – 1/4 tsp
For chocolate Batter
- Cocoa powder – 3 tbsp
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Preheat Oven at 350degree F.Grease one 9 inch round pan and dust with flour or spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Also you need 2 1/4 cup scoops,one for chocolate and one for white batter.
- In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients flour ,salt, and baking powder.
- In another bowl mix cocoa powder,milk and sugar.
- Mix butter with sugar until creamy.Add eggs one at a time until all is well mixed.
- Remove two cups of the white batter and mix with chocolate batter.
- Start with the chocolate batter.Put one scoop into the center of the pan and let it spread out by itself.Do not touch the batter once in the pan.
- Next put a scoop of the white batter in the center,on top of the chocolate batter.continue to alternate the batters,working quickly and letting each s coop of batter spread out evenly on it sown.
- it should look like chocolate and white circular rings on top when finished.
- Bake for 50 minutes .Let cool for 15 minutes before removing from the pan.