Soya Chunks Fry
Soy chunks are rich in protein and a good alternative to milk, egg and meat.
- Soy chunks-1/2 cup
- Ginger-garlic paste-2tbsp
- Tomato(cut into small pieces)-2
- Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
- Kashmiri chilly powder-1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder-1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder-1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves
- Soak soy chunks in water for 15 mins and squeeze the water out.
- Pressure cook with salt and little turmeric powder for 1 whistle.
- Heat oil in a pan.Saute onion(cut into small pieces) till light brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste together with all powders and stir for 2-3 mins.
- Add chopped tomato and fry for sometime.
- Add soy chunks to it and fry till gets dry.
- Garnish with Coriander leaves.