Carrot Payasam(Carrot Kheer)
- Carrot(medium) – 4
- Cashew nuts (soaked in water for 15 mins) – 15
- Milk – 2 cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Ghee – 1 tbsp
- Cashew nuts(chopped and fried) – 8
- Sugar – 5 tbsp
- Cardamom – 6
- Peel and grate carrots.Heat ghee in a pan and saute till it changes it color. let it cool.
- Put soaked cashew nuts and grated carrot into a blender with water and blend till smooth.
- Boil milk and add in the blended carrot and sugar to it and boil till it thickens.
- Add powdered cardamom to it and combine well.Remove from heat.
- Chill it thoroughly and garnish with fried cashewnuts before serving.