This is a rich and tangy dish that is easy to make.it goes well with rice or Naan.
- Paneer(grated) – 250 gms
- Onion(medium,cut into long thin pieces) – 2
- Bell pepper/Capsicum – 1
- Ginger(cut into long thin pieces) – 1 “ piece
- Garlic (cut into long thin pieces) – 8
- Cardamom pods – 3
- Cashewnuts – 1/2 oz
- Cinnamon –1”piece
- Ghee – 4 tbsp
- Tomatoes(medium) – 3
- Red chilly powder – 1tsp
- Milk – 2 cups
- Coriander leaves
- Fresh cream – to garnish
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add onion,ginger,garlic,cinnamon and cardamom.
- Fry till the onions turn brown in color.
- remove from fire. Blend the above mix in a blender along with tomato to a puree.
- Fry the paste in ghee again for 5 minutes.
- Add salt to taste,diced capsicum,cashewnut pieces and chili powder.
- Add grated paneer and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add milk to ti and cook till gravy becomes thick.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and a drizzle of fresh cream.
- serve hot with rice or Naan.
Recipe Source; Siliconeer.com