- Cauliflower (medium size) – 1
- Potatoes – 4
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Tomato,chopped – 3
- Red chilly powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 1/2 tsp
- Vegetable oil – 1/4 cup
- Salt as per taste
- Coriander leaves
- Boil the potatoes and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a kadai.Saute cumin seeds,ginger garlic paste for a while .
- Add turmeric powder,chilly powder,coriander powder,garam masala,tomatoes, cauliflower and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Then add boiled potatoes and mix well and cook until the curry gets dry.
- Garnish with corainder leaves.
- Aloo gobi is ready to serve with chappathi.