Aloo Roast Curry
- Potato(cut into pieces)-1/2 kg
- Curd-4 tbsp
- Red Chilly Powder-3tsp
- Turmeric Powder-3/4 tsp
- Coriander Powder-3tsp
- Jeera Powder-1 tsp
- Pepper Powder-1/2tsp
- Garlic pods-7
- Ginger-1 small piece
- Green Chilly-3
- Salt to taste
- Peel and cut the potatoes into cube pieces.
- Boil potatoes for 5 mins and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry potatoes pieces till brown in color.
- Heat oil in another pan and add ginger- garlic paste.
- Add all the masala powders,green chilly and saute well.
- Add tomato pieces and curd and stir well till oil shows on top, and then add potato pieces into the masala.
- Add a cup of water and cook till dry.
- Garnish with Coriander Leaves.
You may also like...