Baby Corn Fry
I’ve been thinking about making something unique in snacks and came up with this one. Needless to say, those who are cholesterol conscious can keep away from such snacks 🙂
Let’s see how to make this in 15 minutes.
- Baby Corn -10
- Red Chilly Powder-1 1/2tsp
- Turmeric Powder-1/2 tsp
- Fennel seeds Powder-1/2tsp
- Besan (chick pea flour)-1 cup
- Salt (to taste)
- Coconut Oil
- Slit baby corns
- Make a medium thick batter by mixing all other ingredients except baby corn and oil.
- Add baby corn to the batter with oil, marinate it well and keep it aside
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry marinated baby corns till golden brown
- Drain on paper napkin to remove excessive oil
- Serve hot with chilly or tomato sauce