Apple Kheer (Apple Payasam)
- Apple – 1
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Water- 1/2 cup
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Saffron- 2 strands
- Almond( chopped) – 2
- Peel and grate apple. In a pan, mix apple with sugar and water and cook till apples are well cooked.
- Boil milk in another pan and reduce it to half.Let it cool.
- Mix well with the cooked apple mix. (otherwise milk will curdle if cooked with apple)
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Garnish with chopped almonds and saffron strands.