- Paneer cubes – 250 gms
- Onion – 2
- Ginger(chopped) – 1 tbsp
- Garlic (chopped) – 1 tbsp
- Capsicum (chopped) – 1
- Green chilly (chopped) – 2
- Soy sauce – 2 tbsp
- Tomato sauce – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Red Chilly sauce – 1 tbsp
- Pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
- Maida(all purpose flour) – 1 tbsp
- Corn flour – 3 tbsp
- Ajinomoto (optional) – 1 pinch
- Spring onion – 1 tbsp
- Make a batter with corn flour, red chilly powder, maida,salt and water. Marinate paneer cubes and fry till brown in color.
- Heat oil in a pan. Saute chopped onions,green chilly, ginger garlic paste and once it changes its color add chopped capsicum to it and stir well.
- Add soy sauce,tomato sauce, chilly sauce to it and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of water, salt, pepper powder to it and boil.
- Once it starts boiling add fried paneer cubes to it. cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Mix 1 tbsp corn flour with water and add to the mix.
- Once gravy becomes thick, add ajinomoto to it and stir well. Remove from heat.
- Garnish with spring onions.