Chemmeen Varuthathu (Prawn Fry)
- Prawn – 10
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Red chilly powder – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Curry leaves – 1 tsp
- Lime juice – 1 tsp
- Coconut oil
- Wash and devein prawns.Watch Video how to Peel a Prawn!
- For the marinade, make a paste of turmeric powder, red chilly powder, lime juice, pepper powder, curry leaves and salt.
- Marinate prawn with the above mix and keep aside for at least 3 hours.
- Deep fry in oil.
- Fry curry leaves in the same oil and garnish with it.