- Wheat flour – 2 cups
- Baking powder – 1/4 tsp
- Curd – 1 tbsp
- Egg – 1
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Sugar – 1/4 tsp
- Ghee – 1 1/2 tsp
- Water – as required
- Mix wheat flour (or you can use all purpose flour) with baking powder and salt and sieve it to get mixed well.
- Add egg, salt,sugar, ghee ,curd, water into it and knead into a soft dough.
- Cover and keep aside for at least 2 hours.By that time dough becomes soft and fluffy.
- Make small balls and roll into thick rounds like we do for making puris.
- Deep fry in oil till both sides are light brown.
- Serve with Chole Masala.