Chilly Chicken (ചില്ലി ചിക്കന്)
- Chicken(Boneless) – 1/2 kg
- Onion(chopped) –2
- Green Chilly – 2
- Capsicum –1
- Egg –1
- Corn Flour – 1 tbsp
- Maida –1/2 tsp
- Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1tbsp
- Soy sauce – 2 tsp
- Red Chilly sauce – 2 tsp
- Tomato ketch up – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1tsp
- Spring onion – 1 tbsp
- Marinate chicken pieces with pepper powder,beaten egg, 2 tsp corn flour and salt. Keep aside for 1 hr.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry the marinated chicken pieces till light brown.
- Heat oil in a pan. Saute chopped onions,ginger-garlic paste and green chilly.
- Add chopped capsicum,soy sauce, chilly sauce,tomato ketch up,sugar and stir well.
- Finally add the fried chicken pieces, 1 tsp of corn flour mixed with water to it and stir well.cok for 2-3 minutes.Turn off the heat.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions.
- serve with Fried rice.
This goes to Chicken recipe Event hosted by Sameena.
mouthwatering chilly chicken! my favorite… 🙂
Chilli chicken looks so appetizing!
It was so delicious.Mouthwatering chilli chicken
thank u sameena,,,,ravi