Chilly Soya Chunks/How to make Chilly Soya
- Soya chunks – 1 cup
- Red chilly powder – 1 tbsp.
- Ginger-garlic paste- 1 tbsp.
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- Onion(chopped) – 2
- Green chilly –2
- Capsicum(cut into cubes, Green and yellow) – 1
- Tomato – 2
- Tomato sauce- 1 tbsp.
- Soy sauce – 1 tbsp.
- Corn flour –1 tbsp.
- water – 1 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Coriander leaves – to garnish
- Boil 3 cups of water.Add soya chunks to boiled water and soak it for 10 minutes.squeeze out the extra water from soya and cut into two pieces.
- Make a fine paste of onions. Blanch tomato and make a paste.
- In a bowl,add red chilly powder,ginger garlic paste,turmeric powder,garam masala and little water to make a paste.
- Marinate the above paste with soy chunks and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.Add onion paste,green chilly paste and sauté well.
- Add tomato paste to it.let it sauté for sometime till oil clears.
- Add marinated soya to it. Add yellow and green capsicum,soy sauce,tomato sauce,salt to it and stir well.
- Add 1 cup of water mixed with corn flour to it .Mix well and cover and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.