Mango Kesari/Mango Sooji Halwa
- Ghee – 4 tbsp.
- Rava/Semolina – 1 cup
- Water – 3 cups
- Mango Pulp – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Cardamom – 1/2 tsp
- Raisins – 10
- Cashew – 8
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee in frying pan, and fry cashews and raisins.
- In the same pan, roast 1 cup of rava.Keep aside
- Boil 3 cups of water in a pot, and let it boil.Add the roasted rava to it.
- Once rava is soft and cooked, add sugar and let it melt.
- once it is mixed well, Add 1 cup of mango pulp and mix. Add 3 tbsp. of ghee to the mix.
- Once it starts to leave the sides of the pan, add fried raisins and cashews.
- Finally add cardamom powder to it .Mix well.
- Remove from stove and let it cool.
- Once cooled, cut the kesari into your preferred shapes.